Look forward to our 29th creative Schleswig-Holstein Gourmet Festival! As every year, the Festival welcomes formidable guest celebrity chefs – this year including a considerable number of four female chefs – that never stop setting new trends.
A grandiose opening gala takes place in the Maritim Seehotel, where chef de cuisine Lutz Niemann welcomes as awarded elite chefs as Harald Wohlfahrt, Jörg Sackmann, and Cornelia Poletto. 32 additional first-class events will follow. Making their SHGF debut are: Jacqueline Amirfallah, Thomas Merkle, Patrick Spies, and Rolf Fliegauf. The 9th ‘Tour de Gourmet Jeunesse’ starts on 10th January 2016.
On 6 March 2016 a new innovative concept called ”Tour de Gourmet Solitaire” invites singles over 40 to enjoy a culinary journey through Schleswig-Holstein. Look forward to meeting people in your age and stage of life and to visit Ahrensburg, Bad Segeberg, and Ratzeburg.
- The festival hotels and restaurants are responsible for the gala events
- The guest chef cooks with the assistance of the restaurant crew
- Reservations can only be made through the participating hotel/restaurant
- The 9th ”Tour de Gourmet Jeunesse” is priced at 85€ covering a 4-course menu, pairing drinks, and Audi Shuttle-Service
- The 1st ”Tour de Gourmet Solitaire” is priced at 119€ covering a 4-course menu, pairing drinks, and Audi Shuttle-Service.
Präsident Kooperation Gastliches Wikingland e.V.